This post is your invitation to share your knowledge of a trotting park that may have existed or still exists in your community. Following are data points that would be of interest:
1. What year was the trotting park built? (Private or Public) (track size) (Name of Track)
2. Does the park still exist? Is it still operating?
3. Did any famous horses race at this park?
4. Were any trotting records set at this track?
5. What were the fastest times recorded at this track? (Name of horse)
6. If the trotting park no longer exists, when did it close?
7. What happened to the land? Was it redeveloped? For what purpose.
8. Does your local historical society have any photographs or text describing the history of the trotting park?