The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ladies Hold the Ribbons at the East Somerset Agricultural Society's Trotting Park

This morning I attempted to find out the story behind the recently purchased high wheel sulky. Rusty Farrin, the auctioneer, told me that the sulky belonged to a doctor from Hartland, Maine. My search led me to Barbara Nutter-Brown. Barbara was going to speak with her mother later in the day to see if any information could be found on the doctor and his sulky. No word yet! However, the conversation brought me two newspaper articles on the fairgrounds and trotting in Hartland that provided content for the following storyboard. Many thanks to Barbara for the articles! 

To read the text in the following storyboard, please open in a new window and enlarge.




No comments:

Post a Comment