The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Electrician -- Groom -- Lover of the Circus -- Ernest A. Tarbox, Jr. -- A Man Who Loves the Many Aspects of His Life

Since 2010 I have attended the Maine Agricultural Fair Convention at the Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland, Maine. Each year I would visit with the vendors and each year I would talk with Ernest Tarbox. Each year I would promise to visit with Ernest at his home in Lyman. That visit never happened until this past Monday. Ernest and I spent four hours together visiting and gather tidbits of information about his work in harness racing and his love of the circus. My visit was a wonderful surprise. My thanks and appreciation to Ernest for keeping the memorabilia of his life!




















No comments:

Post a Comment