The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Thank You to the Windsor Historical Society


My thanks to Bob Brann, Rick Cummings, and all the volunteers who took their time to work at the Windsor Historical Society's Museum during Windsor Fair Week. I was invited to set up The Lost Trotting Parks History Display in the Cappers House. Each volunteer made me feel welcomed. It was great listening to the kitchen talk! Although Alvin is quite upset with me, squirrel stew is becoming one of my favorite dishes! It was a great week (also long!). Throughout the week more than 129 fairgoers visited the Lost Trotting Parks Blog. I am working on a slideshow of photographs of the museum.

Again I thank the wonderful people who make the Windsor Historical Society a memorable experience for all during Windsor Fair Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment