The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Additional Trotting Park Locations

Today Paul Stowell, Historian for the Dixfield Historical Society and West Gardiner resident, helped with the Lost Trotting Parks History Booth. As Paul spoke with visitors to the booth, he was told of trotting parks, West Rockport, Appleton, Washington, Montville, and Friendship. I thank Paul for his help and ability to listen and gather information.

Tonight when I got home I checked my e-mail. Paul Flynn had e-mailed offering information on lost trotting parks in Albion and Montville. I appreciate this help. The Lost Trotting Parks Project is big. My goal is to include as many people as possible in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment