The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Sunday, August 22, 2010

At the Union Fair

On Wednesday of this week, I built two wooden forms to hold the banners that would be displayed at the track. My friend, Richard Burns, helped me set up the Lost Trotting Parks History Book in the Craft Barn. After five exhausting hours, we drove down to drive n the fence post to hold the banners. My good planning has us arrive with a hammer. It didn't work. Luckily, a fair volunteer was close by and he had the right tool for the job.

Harness racing began today at the Union Fair.As stated earlier, I had been given permission to put up two banners by the winner's circle. So this morning was the time to assemble the banners. Fortunately, cousin Clark and his wife Judy arrived from Bangor just in time to help me attach the banners to the forms and the forms to the fence posts. The following pictures show Clark and me in front of each banner!


No comments:

Post a Comment