The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

The Lost Trotting Parks Storyboard Archives

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tomorrow Lost Trotting Parks Moves from the Union Fair to the Windsor Fair

A wide angle view from the start car --

Today was a great day at the Union Fair. Many fairgoers visited the Lost Trotting Parks History Booth. My good friend Dan DeVos helped me with the booth. This freed me up to go to the trotting track to put my banners in place. I returned to the starting car with my video camera so I could film the starts. In addition, I climbed the ladder once again to the judge's stand at the end of the track. Here I videotaped a section I titled, "The Judge's View." It will take me a few days to render the video to post to the blog.

If you come to the Windsor Fair, visit me at the Windsor Historical Museum. I will be in the white building to the left of the museum. Below is a photograph of the Union Trotting Park that I took with my wide angle lens.



No comments:

Post a Comment